Reply with quote #1
GENERAL: The Classified Ad section is offered as a FREE service to FORUM members. This is intended to benefit individual FORUM Members wishing to sell or trade individual items from their collections. The Classifieds are not to be used by persons obtaining goods at wholesale for resale at a higher price.
By posting a classified ad, or purchasing an item advertised for sale, you agree to abide by these rules.
DELETION: All Classifieds are subject to deletion without notice.
RISKS: All sales and purchases are at the risks of the individuals involved. Make sure you are 100% clear on what you are buying--ask plenty of questions if there is any uncertainty. Please be certain that you make safe and intelligent secure payment arrangements. The AccurateShooter FORUM is not responsible/liable for any sales that go uncompensated. We are also not responsible/liable for any item advertised for sale in this area, nor do we warrant the veracity of any statements made in any advertisement.
GENERAL RULES -- Welching
Sellers -- Be 100% sure that you want to sell the item and are satisfied with the selling price. If you back out of a deal AFTER you've agreed to sell it to a particular buyer, your account MAY BE LOCKED!
Buyers -- Be 100% sure that you can financially afford to purchase an item before offering to do so. If you back out of a deal AFTER you've agreed to buy from a particular seller, your account MAY BE LOCKED!
A. SELLERS' DUTIES
1. All sellers must have a complete Forum profile, including City, State, and VALID email address.
2. All sellers must have their email and private message options enabled.
3. All sellers must mark sold items as "SOLD".
4. All sellers must disclose if the item for sale is posted on other classifieds and state that the item is "subject to prior sale."
5. All sellers must provide his/her actual name, current phone number, and address to buyer on request.
6. All sellers must ship the sold goods in timely fashion upon receiving payment. Sellers are advised to include insurance for items valued $250.00 or higher. Insurance is not mandatory, but it is strongly recommended.
Any seller who uses deceptive photos, lies about key components, or fails to disclose major defects will have his advert deleted without notice and is subject to being banned from the Forum forever.
Any member selling/trading any item(s) on this board who accepts monies from another member without sending out the items purchased will be permanently banned from the Forum.
B. BUYERS' DUTIES
1. A post indicating unconditional acceptance of the Seller's offer can create a binding contract. Buyer is then obliged to pay for the product according to mutually-agreed payment terms.
2. In the case of the sale of a firearm, Buyers agree to comply with all applicable Federal and local laws, including shipping to an FFL where required.
Any buyer who refuses, without good cause, to make payment for goods received in satisfactory and "as advertised" condition is subject to being banned from the FORUM.
C. COMMERCIAL CLASSIFIEDS
1. The FORUM For Sale section is not open to Commercial Businesses, unless such businesses actively participate in our banner advertising program (or donate goods for site benefit auctions). This rule shall be enforced diligently. Without the support of our commercial sponsors this site could not exist at all.
THIS CLASSIFIEDS SECTION IS FOR PRIVATE SALES FROM OUR SITE MEMBERS OR FOR OUR SITE SPONSORS. If you are in the business of selling shooting-related products and wish to post items for sale in this section, please contact us about becoming a site sponsor.
2. Small "one-man shops" who have a handful of products can use the classifieds, but we reserve the right to pull these ads if we think the system is being abused.
Commercial advertisements which violate our rules will be deleted without notice. Repeat offenders may have their Forum posting privileges blocked.